- It introduces the subject of protection as an art where technical and economical constraints are to be met and compromised to achieve certain engineering requirements.
- Learn to develop and manage well-protected plants that lead to a higher security, less outages and hence better profitability.
- The course introduces new technologies used in relaying systems such as microprocessor and computer relaying which put organizations at the forefront of modern electricity industries.
- Helps organizations in making appropriate decisions at times of system expansion or in situations where new developments become necessary.
- Help organizations to understand causes of system failures, means available for remedies and hence better system management and operation with minimum investment.
OUTLINE MATERI Training Generator Motor Trafo and MV Protection
- System protection philosophies
- System grounding
- Circuit breakers
2. Generator Protection
- Negative sequence
- Loss of excitation
- Out of step, etc
3. Transformer protection
- Sudden pressure
- Over temperature
- Low oil, etc
4. Relay input sources :
- Optical voltage and
- Current transducers
5. Fundamental protection
- Directional impedance, etc
6. Motor protection
- Ground fault
- Locked rotor
- Phase rotation, etc
7. MV protection
- Directional comparison
- Transfer trip, etc
8. System stability, reclosing, and load shedding
2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Generator Motor Trafo and MV Protection
Minimal 3 Participant Running
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Generator Motor Trafo and MV Protection|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|