|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Procurement is the process to purchase of goods and services for institution needs. Businesses organization or institution set procurement policies that govern their choice of suppliers, products and the methods and procedures that are going to be use to communicate with their suppliers. For example, businesses often have set procedures for calling for and evaluating proposals. We knowing issues in procurement include:
1. Identifying the needs of customers and suppliers;
2. Choosing and preparing tools and processes to communicate with suppliers;
3. Preparing requests for proposals and requests for quotations;
4. Design policies and procedures for evaluating supplier quotes and performances.
This complicity is needed qualified, competent, well trainee, and high commitment of human resources for managing these procurement activities.
Course participants will acquire skills and be able to effectively plan and carry out works, goods, services, and performance in managing and executing procurement functions in their business/organization entity.
1. Understand procurement concept and principles,
2. Understand rules and ethics as per common practice and regulations
3. Understand cycles and administration process
4. Understand negotiation process
5. Understand how to deciding and selecting proper supplier and vendors
These courses are eligible for; Manager/Supervisor which are responsible for managing suppliers, including materials managers, purchasing managers, buyers, quality control technicians, quality control managers, plant managers, industrial and operations managers, product managers, Executives, and others who seek knowledge in the procurement process.
1 X Lunch
2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Highlight of Procurement Process from Planning to Execution
Rp. 6.000.000,- / participant / NON residential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Highlight of Procurement Process from Planning to Execution|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|* Harus di isi|