Jadwal Pelatihan PLC Siemens S7 300/400
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
- Be able to recognize S7 hardware and be able to replace modules when a fault occurs
- Be able to operate the Step 7 software to make it perform certain tasks
- Understand basic S7 instruction set and be able to make minor modifications to software
- Be able to backup and restore a PLC program when required
- Be able to perform basic system diagnostics when a problem occurs
1. How Exactly Does A PLC Work?
- The Led on the output card means i am getting voltage out right? does it?
- What exactly happens in between? there’s more than just a program in the CPU
- How exactly does it scan the program?
- What is this Watchdog Timer? Is it that important?
- Can I use the same output twice? That’s bad programming isn’t it?
- A PLC is a logic controller, so use a logical approach to fault find it
- What are the 8 simple test points to check?
- The PLC is in RUN, that means there’s a program right? does it?
- FORCING a bit and toggling a bit is pretty much the same yeah? depends on which PLC
2. How Do I Do The Following?
- How do I check power is ON and PLC is in right mode (RUN or Program)
- Check for a fault condition (is SF LED ON)
- Establish a link to the PLC (accessible nodes)
- If comms problem check PG/PC interface
- Create a blank project and take a backup
- Open project for PLC and go On Line
- Interrogate Diagnostics Buffer
- Identify if it is a hardware or software fault?
- Change the battery
- Change modules if necessary (with spares and without spares)
- Identify if it is a PLC or comms fault (Profibus or MPI)
- Check all settings against a template, Node Address etc
- Check Hardware Configuration
- Clear Memory and Download program
- Check software against latest copy (Compare function)
- Monitor program
- Searching for specific operands and instructions
- Changing timer, counter values On Line
- Making minor mods Off Line and On Line
- Check or create a VAT table to establish parameter status
- Force a parameter if required
- Call up reference data to assist with software diagnostics
- Archive and Retrieve project
- Display Documentation (Symbols, Comments)
- Reassign an I/O address and change software addresses (Rewire Function)
- Printing Cross Reference/Program Listings etc
3. Background Information Also Covered
4. Understanding of The Following
- Number formats, bits, bytes, words, double words
- Binary, HEX, octal, floating point, integer
- Data types and parameter types, Bool etc
- Block types
- Variable types (local and global)
- How to monitor various blocks
- Ladder, STL programs
- Basic Instructions, contacts, set, reset etc
- Timers, Counters
- Comparators, Maths
- How to make minor mods
- Altering values in a VAT table
- Back tracking through a program to establish where power flow stops
- Overall reset procedure
- Fault finding tips
5. Course Equipment Per Delegate
- S7 300 or 400 PLC
- PC or Laptop
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for PLC Siemens S7 300/400
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: PLC Siemens S7 300/400|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|