Evaluation of Legal Compliance is a vital activity that can help your business reduce the Risk of Costly Fines and Prevent Accidents. The aim of this course is to provide an up-to-date guide for any size business to relevant health, safety and environment legislation and the legal responsibilities for today’s manager.
This course will enable delegates to develop a working knowledge of common health, safety and environmental legislation, and it will identify the necessary controls that can help mitigate their organizations risk. The course programme also provides guidance on most common legal requirements relating to health, safety and environment across industry.
To improve the understanding of relevant health, safety and environmental legislation within an organization.
MATERI Training Legal Compliance
- ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements
- The Seven Element of a Corporate Compliance Program
- Legal Framework
- Legal and Other Requirements Identification
- Interpretation of Legal Requirements
- Evaluation of Compliance to Legal and Other Requirements
- Checklists and Action Plans
- Sources of Legal Information, Updates and Support
- Compliance Risk Management Strategy
- Key Methodologies in Assessing Risk, including Regulatory Risks
- Risks Associated with Ethics, Culture and Behaviors
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Legal Compliance
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Legal Compliance|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|