Jadwal Pelatihan Online Training – DC Power System
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Direct Current (DC) Power System is the unidirectional flow of electric charge. Direct current is produced by sources such as Batteries, Power Supplies, Thermocouples, Solar Cells or Dynamos. Direct current may flow in a conductor such as a wire, but can also flow through semiconductors, insulators, or even through a vacuum as in electron or ion beams. The electric current flows in a constant direction, distinguishing it from Alternating Current (AC).
Direct Current Power System may be obtained from an alternating current supply by use of a rectifier, which contains electronic elements (usually) or electromechanical elements (historically) that allow current to flow only in one direction. Direct current may be converted into Alternating current with an inverter or a motor-generator set.
DC Power System Equipment including Rectifiers, Distribution, Converters, Inverters, DC/AC Hybrid Systems, Utility Charges, Power Conditioners, Surge Suppressors, Low Voltage Disconnects, Controllers, Remote and local monitoring as well as indoor and outdoor enclosures.
Direct Current Power System is used to charge batteries and as power supply for electronic systems. Very large quantities of Direct current power are used in production of aluminum and other electrochemical processes. It is also used for some railways, especially in urban areas. High-Voltage Direct Current is used to transmit large amounts of power from remote generation sites or to interconnect alternating current power grids.
After successfully completing this course, Participants will able to do the following :
- Understand the DC Power System
- Describe the sources such as Batteries, Power Supplies, Thermocouples, Solar Cells or Dynamos
- Describe the Electric Drive Systems and various applications such as flexible production systems, industries, transportation, robotics and process control.
- Understand the principle on DC Power System Equipment including Rectifiers, Distribution, Converters, Inverters, DC/AC Hybrid Systems, Utility Charges
- Explain operating principles, major components DC Power System.
- Understand the Troubleshoot of DC Power System.
- Introduction to DC Power System
- Basic Principles of the Sources such as Batteries, Power Supplies, Thermocouples, Solar Cells or Dynamos
- Principles of Components DC Power System
- Basic Understanding of Switch-Mode Power Electronic Converters in DC Power System
- Principles of DC Power System Equipment
- DC/AC Hybrid Systems and Utility Charges
- Energy Efficiency of DC Power System
- Battery Charger
- Converters and Control (Phase Controlled Converters, Four Quadrant Operation Choppers, AC to DC Converters)
- PWM Techniques
- Voltage Source Inverters and Current Source Inverters
- Troubleshoot of DC Power System
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Online Training – DC Power System|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|