Instructor by: Dudung Duhara ST., SSMBB.
Total Quality Management (TQM) is a comprehensive and fundamental rule or belief for leading and operating an organization, aimed at continually improving performance over the long term by focusing on customers while addressing the needs of all stakeholders. It is both a philosophy and a set of guiding principles that represent the foundation of a continuously improving organization. The bottom line of TQM is results: increased productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction/delight, and world-class performance. This course will present the various TQM frameworks, concepts, and quality improvement tools necessary for implementing the quality culture that characterizes world-class organizations of the 21st century. The course will revolve around the core values and the criteria for performance excellence embodied in the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the highest award for performance excellence in U.S. organizations and which is increasingly being adopted worldwide as the operational definition of a world-class enterprise. We will, therefore, explore the key actions necessary for transforming business and not-for-profit organizations into world-class organizations that deliver ever-improving value to their customers, clients, and constituents.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Implement the principles and concepts inherent in a Total Quality Management (TQM) approach to managing a manufacturing or service organization.
- Understand the philosophies–including similarities and differences–of the gurus of TQM in order to better evaluate TQM implementation proposals offered by quality management organizations and consultants.
- Successfully implement process improvement teams trained to use the various quality tools for identifying appropriate process improvements.
- Assess exactly where an organization stands on quality management with respect to the ISO 9000 quality management standard and the Baldrige Award criteria.
- Develop a strategy for implementing TQM in an organization.
Defining Total Quality Management:
- The concept of Total Quality Management
- The philosophy behind Total Quality Management
- Leading lights and their ideas
Principles of Total Quality Management:
- The core principles in achieving Total Quality Management
- Prevention not correction
- Customer focus
Techniques used in Total Quality Management:
- Process improvement
- Cause and effect
- Cost of quality
Implementing Total Quality Management:
- Principles into practice
- Commitment and involvement
- Organisational culture
Benefits of Total Quality Management:
- To the customer – improved quality
- To employees – increased satisfaction
- To the organisation – better performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Practitioners in the field of Quality Management, Quality Engineering, Continuos improvement / production & operation and all parties associated with process quality, improvement, production and operation of the company or organization.
Training Kit (tas +alat tulis,flashdisk,jaket)
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Total Quality Management
Rp 6.000.000,- / peserta / non recidential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Training Total Quality Management|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|