- 22 - 24 Juli 2019, Santika Pandegiling Hotel, Surabaya
The first commercial warehouse that was utilized in the world was in Venice, Italy in the Middle Ages. Since then the warehousing knowledge has developed and stretched to the current state, where virtual warehouse is something that is real.
Materials management is one area that has been proven to have significant contribution to cost retrenchments. Poor materials management yields lower productivity, especially in manufacturing or production sector, which means resulting in higher overall production cost.
This interactive workshop provide avenue to investigate and discuss the changing role of Warehousing and Inventory Management along with the key impacting Warehousing and Material Handling as part of the total supply-chain process.
- Investigate and discuss the scope of materials management activities
- Show why warehousing is important in the logistics system and as a part of the supply chain management
- Examine the primary function of warehousing and materials handling
- Show how the basic concepts of inventory management and how they are applied
- Show how to improve inventory management
- Show how cost performance can be improved by systems that reduce inventories.
OURLINE MATERI Training Warehouse and Material Management
1. Introduction, Warehousing and Material Handling
- Introduction to Materials Management: Scope of Material Management Activities, Warehousing and Storage, Inventory Planning and Control, TQM in Materials Management, Administration and Control of Materials Flow, HSE in Materials Management
- The Role of the Warehouse in the Logistics Chain, Warehouse Performance Analysis, Receiving and Issuing, Storage Systems
- Case Study, Order Picking, Warehouse Layout, International Warehousing Options
- Warehouse Management System, Warehouse Workforce Requirement
2. Fundamentals of Inventory Management
- Inventory Management: Basic Inventory Concept, Basic Inventory Management, Symptoms of Poor Inventory Management
- Inventory Activity Profiling: Customer Segmentation, Lead Time and Demand Variability Analysis, On Hand Inventory Profiles, Days On Hand Analysis, Location and Commodity Profiling Analysis
- Financial Impact of Inventory: Financial Aspects of Inventory Strategy, Inventory Carrying Costs, The Impact of Inventory turn over on Inventory Carrying Costs, Inventory Carrying Cost within the Supply Chain
- Impact of an Inventory Reduction on Corporate Profit Performance
3. Material Handling
- Basic Operations, Documentation, Proper Techniques and Procedures, Proper Handling Equipment
- The Economic Impact and Importance of Proper Procedures, Include Delivery Scheduling, Staging, Expediting, Tracing and Obsolescence and Practices rather than The Hands
- Wrap Up and Adjourned
Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals, Logistics/Procurement Specialist/Managers, Asset Managers, Production Engineers, Warehouse Supervisor/Superintendent, Material Control Analyst/Supervisor, Experienced professionals who wish to refresh the knowledge of the fundamental aspects of the supply chain management.
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Warehouse and Material Management
Rp6.500.000,-/Peserta/Non RecidentialPaket Wisata Jogja
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Warehouse and Material Management|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|