Home » Boiler Operation
February 21, 2014
Jadwal Pelatihan Boiler Operation
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Maridjo, Drs, ST., MT.
To provide a better understanding of boiler operation.
BOILER DESCRIPTION AND OPERATING CONDITIONS
Different types of boilers and their functions
- Operating conditions. Fuel consumption per ton of steam produced
Distribution of the heat supply as a function of the steam pressure
- Construction of the vaporization and superheating tube bundles, the economizer and the Drum
COMBUSTION – BURNERS
- Combustion conditions – Fuel characteristics. Liquid spray – Fuel conditioning and circuits
- Burner technology and operation. Regulation parameters
- Fuel availability constraints. Combustion quality: analysis of oxygen and unburned material in the flue gases, air flow rate constraint, air and flue gas automatic safety devices
- Combustion safety: flame detection, control and safety devices on the fuel circuits
- Air and flue gas circulation: variation in combustion gas pressure in the boiler, draft regulation
- Water preparation: drawbacks arising from the impurities in the water, water quality measurement, characteristics of feed water and water in the boiler, demineralization by ion exchange resins, thermal degassing, chemical conditioning of water.
- Vapor pressure: control by fuel flow rate
- Feed water flow rate regulation: regulation targets, consideration of phenomena disrupting the level in the drum, organization of the control system
Superheated steam temperature: disruptive factors, means of control
- On-stream boiler operations: routine monitoring of burners and rotating machinery, modifying operating conditions, analysis of disturbances, cleaning, drains, etc.
- Startup and shutdown: preparation, ignition procedures, pressure buildup, connection to network, normal shutdown, emergency shutdown
Staff concerned with the operation of steam production facilities and maintenance and instrumentation technicians and supervisors concerned with boiler operations.
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
Training Kit, Handout, Certificate, Lunch , 2 X Coffee Break, Souvenir
TRAINING FEE for Boiler Operation
Rp 7.000.000,- / participant / Non residential