Home » Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
October 21, 2022
Jadwal Pelatihan Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
|11 - 13 Januari 2023||Hotel Ammarosa||Bandung|
|09 - 11 November 2022||Hotel Prime Plaza||Yogyakarta|
Every aspect of industry is affected by the increasing interest in ESG. You will learn:
- The implications of ESG from an investor and corporate perspective
- To recognise the relationship between ESG investing and the potential for value creation
- Through real-life case studies from a variety of industry sectors
- The difference in perspective and motivations of the various parties involved
- About the crucial ESG and sustainability issues and be the go-to person for your organisation
- How to analyse and integrate material ESG factors into your day-to-day roles
- Impact of ESG on Investors
- Case Study – How Goldman Sachs Integrated ESG into Their Investment Research and Developed GS Sustain
- What are The Different Methods for Considering ESG Issues?
- Case Study – The Rise of ESG and Shareholder Activism by Investors
- How Should Companies Respond to Increased Investor Interest in ESG?
- Environmental Issues Case Study
- Social Issues Case Study
- Governance Issues Case Studies
- How Can ESG Disclosure Enhance Decision Making and Company Performance in The Long-Term?
- Case Study – The Dangers of Corporate Greenwashing
- How ESG Impacts
- What is The Future of ESG?
1x Lunch & 2x Coffee Break
Masker + Face Shield