Jadwal Pelatihan ISO 9001:2008 Series QMS Internal Auditor
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Ridwan Mahzun
Our course will enable delegates to objectively apply the requirements and principles of ISO 9001, providing quality practitioners and systems auditors with the understanding and skills necessary to professionally audit a QMS.
Key Skills/Learning Objectives
Through the combination of interactive tutorials, practical workshops, photo site tour, case studies and simulated audits, our course will enable the delegates to:
- Apply the requirements and principles of ISO 9001 to the specific processes and needs of your company as well as generally.
- Assess compliance of an organisation to meet your company’s own internal or external requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal audit process appropriate to your organisation.
- Involve Management in reviewing the effectiveness of the overall quality system.
- Conduct audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing, document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate improvements to the QMS.
Practical workshops are designed to reinforce the discussions and topics, building on skills of audit planning and structure, nonconformity writing, conducting audit interviews, evaluating findings and reporting results back to Senior Management. Evening work groups prepare responses to a case study that is featured during the week.
This style of delivery makes the course both memorable and enjoyable for participants, ensuring long-term learning.
Defining the purpose and structure of the ISO 9000 family of Standards and the interrelationship between ISO 9001, TQM and Good Management Practice
- Principles of auditing, the audit cycle and the 8 Quality Management Principles
- Auditing skills and techniques:
- Planning – use of checklists, resources and timing
- Selection of audit teams
- Interviewing and evaluation of information and findings
- Observation – objective evidence
- Evaluating the significance of nonconformities
- Communicating and presenting audit reports
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes
- Effective improvement – planning, monitoring and results
- The evaluation of data collection and analysis systems, including customer satisfaction, goal achievement and process monitoring
- Accreditation and certificationactivities
- Sources of information and further development
Auditor Mentoring– – Excel Partnership provides participants who have attended an auditor training course with an opportunity for continuing professional development. Following the course, participants can receive practical on-site auditor training to reinforce and develop the techniques learnt. They will audit selected areas of their organisation, closely monitored by one of Excel’s suitably qualified and experienced Lead Auditors, to give them the confidence and practical feedback from which they and their organisation will benefit. The organisation also gains an audit report on their system’s current status.
- Those responsible for undertaking internal audits.
- Managers, whose departments will be subject to these audits, to help them appreciate the benefits that structured audits and the resulting corrective action can bring.
- Individuals who want to become Registered Auditors.
- Senior managers who will have to evaluate the outcome of internal QMS audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the QMS.
Lunch + 2 X coffee Break
Pick up participants
TRAINING FEE for ISO 9001:2008 Series QMS Internal Auditor
Rp6.500.000,- / participant / Non-residential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: ISO 9001:2008 Series QMS Internal Auditor|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|