Jadwal Pelatihan LV and HV Switchgear
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
The duty of the switchgears is to switch on and off and to control, once or repeatedly several times, different electrical circuits during normal as well as abnormal operating conditions. Short circuit current level and the behavior of the circuit during transient condition are very essential to select proper specification of switchgears. Good practices and knowledge of circuit breakers and switchgears specification, operation, testing and maintenance are fatal for those engineers and technicians concerning with electrical power system and industrial application. This course designed to provide the participants with technical knowledge, practical experience and good skills in selecting the proper ratings, maintenance instruction and control procedures of LV & HV switchgears.
By the end of this course the participants will gain the following;
- Know how to calculate the short circuit level.
- The transient phenomena in power systems.
- Understand the arc phenomena and circuit interruption.
- Know the different types of circuit breakers and industrial switchgears.
- Be able to select the proper specifications of CB and switchgears.
- Know the maintenance procedures.
- Be able to do all tests on circuit breakers.
- Be able to detect circuit breakers troubleshooting.
- Know the methods of system earthing and protection requirements.
- Be able to control circuit breakers with associated relaying systems.
- General Introduction
- Industrial Switchgears
- CB Design Specification Based on Short Circuit Current Level
- CB Design Specification Based on Arc Phenomena and Circuit Interruption
- LV Circuit Breakers
- Modern MV and HV Vacuum CB
- Modern MV and HV SF6 CB Introduction
- Other Type of Circuit Breakers
- Circuit Breaker Inspection, Maintenance and Services
- Circuit Breakers Control, Protection and Testing
- CB Troubleshooting
The course is designed to electrical engineers and highly qualified technicians whom concerning with circuit
breakers and switchgears in electrical utilities, electrical distribution, transmission and industrial application.
1 X Lunch
2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for LV and HV Switchgear
Rp. 7.000.000,- / participant / NON residential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: LV and HV Switchgear|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|