Jadwal Pelatihan Online Training – Economic Dispatch
|04 - 05 November 2021||-||-|
The operation of a power plant is highly dependent on fuel, thus it needs special attention, because most of the operating costs incurred are for fuel purposes. The fuel cost of a generation unit is a generation function. Heavy loads that burden the electrical energy system, so that it always causes a large load that is generated must be equal to the needs on each side. In thermal generating units that use fossil fuels, the increase in load will encourage an increase in the quantity (amount) of fuel per unit time which will increase the cost increase per unit time.
Fluctuations in the demand for electrical energy on the load side will cause fluctuations in fuel costs, related to this, it is necessary to determine the correlation between the two, which is commonly called the input output of power plants. In addition, the electricity load is a function of the generation cost, so it is necessary to find a solution to operate the generating units optimally by reducing fuel costs to a minimum and maintaining continuity of service to consumers while still paying attention to operational constraints. This is also known as economic dispatch (EcD). With the application of economic dispatch, a minimum generation cost will be obtained for the production of electrical power generated by generating units in an electrical system.
Another problem that has an important role in the amount of power generated by each generating unit is emissions. Each operating thermal generating unit can produce emissions such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon dioxide (COx), and sulfur oxides (SOx) which spread to the environment. Thus, it is necessary to minimize the emissions produced by each generating unit. This is known as Emission Dispatch (EmD).
- Apply and gain an in-depth knowledge on economic dispatch.
- Identify the characteristics of power generation unties and introduce them to the economic dispatch of thermal units and the methods of solution.
- Discuss the transmission system effects, unit commitment and the generation with limited energy supply.
- Implement the production cost models and be able to adapt the control of generation.
- Explain the interchange of power and energy and their types and discuss the factors affecting the power system security.
- Estimate power system and calculate the optimal power flow.
- Use new techniques of solving and problem and new problem areas that are arising from changes in the system development patterns, regulatory structures and economics.
OUTLINE MATERI Training Online – Economic Dispatch
1. Power System Components
- Generations Overview (incl; solar & wind)
- Transmission Systems
- Distribution & Comsumtion
- Protection & Telecommunications
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Voltage, Current, Power & Power Factor
- Voltage Drop and Limits
- Electrical Load Phase Relationships (Lead-Lag)
- Losses and Efficiency
- Power System Characteristics & Control of Voltage
- Power System Characteristics & Control of Frequency
- Emergency Control Measures
- Frequesncy Respons of Prime Movers
2. Dispatch & Energy Control
- Supervisory Control & Data
- Acquisition (SCADA)
- System Analysis Monitoring and Control
- Sectionalizing and Isolations
- Outage Management
- Distributions Automation
3. Substation Integration and Automation Technical Issues
- Control Centers Hierarchy
- System Responsibilities
- Substations Automation Applicability
- Benefits of Open System Approach
- System Architecture
- Data Acquisition and Control Level
- Informasition Infrastructure Level
- Substation Host Processor
4. Management System
- Electrical System Automation Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- EMS Functional Scope
- DMS Functional Scope
- Application in Power System
5. SCADA System Components
- Adaptation Work
- Modern Control Center Architectures
- Distributed Function
- Open System Design
- SCADA System Integration
- Horizontal Integration
- Vertical Integration
- Communication Standards and Protocols
- Communication Hardware
- Data Communication System
- Voice Communication
- Communication Channel Configuration
- Communication Media
- What is Economic Dispatch?
- “Economic” Dispatch vs “Efficient” Dispatch
- Security-Constrained Unit Commitment
- Grid Conditions that Contrain Economic Dispatch
- Resource Considerations that Constrain Economic Dispatch
- Current Practices in Building The Economic Dispatch
- Resource Stack
- What’s Left for Economic Merit Order Dispatch
- Current Practices for Optimizing Dispatch
- Variations in Economic Dispatch Practices
- How Large Should a Dispatch Area be?
- Economic Dispatch and Reliability
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Online Training – Economic Dispatch|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|