Jadwal Pelatihan Online Training – Komprehensif PLC S7 300
|26 - 27 November 2020||-||-|
|10 - 11 November 2020||-||-|
- Be able to recognize S7 hardware and be able to replace modules when a fault occurs
- Be able to operate the Step 7 software to make it perform certain tasks
- Understand basic S7 instruction set and be able to make minor modifications to software
- Be able to backup and restore a PLC program when required
- Be able to perform basic system diagnostics when a problem occurs
1. How Exactly Does A PLC Work?
- The Led on the Output Card Means I am Getting Voltage Out Right? Does It?
- What Exactly Happens in Between? There’s More than Just a Program in the CPU
- How Exactly Does It Scan the Program?
- What is this Watchdog Timer? Is it that Important?
- Can I Use the Same Output Twice? That’s Bad Programming Isn’t It?
- A PLC is a Logic Controller, so Use a Logical Approach to Fault Find It
- What are the 8 Simple Test Points to Check?
- The PLC is in RUN, that Means There’s a Program Right? Does It?
- FORCING a Bit and Toggling a Bit is Pretty Much the Same Yeah? Depends on which PLC
2. How Do I Do the Following?
- How do I Check Power is ON and PLC is in Right Mode (RUN or Program)
- Check for a Fault Condition (is SF LED ON)
- Establish a Link to the PLC (Accessible Nodes)
- If Comms Problem Check PG/PC Interface
- Create a Blank Project and Take a Backup
- Open Project for PLC and Go on Line
- Interrogate Diagnostics Buffer
- Identify if it is a Hardware or Software Fault?
- Change the Battery
- Change Modules if Necessary (With Spares and Without Spares)
- Identify if it is a PLC or Comms Fault (Profibus or MPI)
- Check all Settings Against a Template, Node Address etc
- Check Hardware Configuration
- Clear Memory and Download Program
- Check Software Against Latest Copy (Compare Function)
- Monitor Program
- Searching for Specific Operands and Instructions
- Changing Timer, Counter Values on Line
- Making Minor Mods Off Line and on Line
- Check or Create a VAT Table to Establish Parameter Status
- Force a Parameter if Required
- Call Up Reference Data to Assist with Software Diagnostics
- Archive and Retrieve Project
- Display Documentation (Symbols and Comments)
- Reassign an I/O Address and Change Software Addresses (Rewire Function)
- Printing Cross Reference/Program Listings etc
3. Background Information Also Covered
4. Understanding of the Following:
- Number Formats, Bits, Bytes, Words, Double Words
- Binary, HEX, Octal, Floating Point, Integer
- Data Types and Parameter Types, Bool etc
- Block Types
- Variable Types (Local and Global)
- How to Monitor Various Blocks
- Ladder, STL Programs
- Basic Instructions, Contacts, Set, Reset etc
- Timers, Counters
- Comparators, Maths
- How to Make Minor Mods
- Altering Values in a VAT Table
- Back Tracking Through a Program to Establish Where Power Flow Stops
- Overall Reset Procedure
- Fault Finding Tips
5. Course Equipment Per Delegate
- S7 300 or 400 PLC
- PC or Laptop
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Online Training – Komprehensif PLC S7 300|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|