Home » Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Cranes
Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Cranes
January 30, 2014
Jadwal Pelatihan Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Cranes
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
API RECOMMENDED PRACTICE 2D
- Qualified Operator
- Qualified inspector
- Qualified Rigger
TYPE OF CRANES USED OFFSHORE
- Mechanical cranes.
- Non-mechanical cranes.
- Electric powered cranes.
- Other crane types.
CRANE COMPONENTS AND LIFTING CAPACITIES
- Components of a stationary mounted crane.
- Boom Angle and Load Radius, reading a range diagram or load rating chart
- Number of parts of line and relationship to rated load.
- Limitations of the size and type of wire ropes used in boom hoist lines, pendants and load hoist line.
- Lifting capacity of the auxiliary hook.
- Lifting capacity of load and boom hoist drums.
- Types of boom construction (lattice, box, etc.)
- Wire rope guides, Boom bolts
- Pin connections.
- Boom-hoist limit
- Load hoist limits
- Boom stops
- All locking devices
- Anti-two block devices
- Control markings
- Engine emergency stop
- Gauges and indicators
RIGGING ( Proper and Safety)
- Operator and Rigger QualiÞcations and Operating Practices.
- Qualification for operators
- Qualification for Riggers
- Handling the Load
- The load
- Attaching the load
- Moving the load
- Standard signals
- Hand signals
- Special signals
- Personnel Transfer
- Refueling, Fire Extinguisers, Load test, Pull test
INSPECTION, TESTING,AND MAINTENANCE
- Usage and Inspection
- Crane usage categories
- Inspection categories
- Initial Inspection
- Pre-use inspection
- Monthly inspection
- Quarterly inspection
- Annual inspection
- Inspection and Load Test Records
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Procedure
- Repairs and Replacements
- Crane Rerating
WIRE ROPE AND SLING INSPECTION, REPLACEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- Wire Rope
- Wire Rope Construction and Use
- Wire Rope Inspection
- Rope Replacement
- Rope Maintenance
- Wire Rope Testing.
- Sling use and Inspection
- Sling Fabrication and Lifting Procedures,
- Wire Rope Sling Replacement
- Sling Proof Loading and Labeling.
A REVIEW OF API SPEC 2C
- A REVIEW OF API RP 2D, with emphasis on Appendix C.
- CRANE COMPONENT INSPECTION (as applicable)
APPENDIX D— COMMENTARY ON SPRING-SET HOIST BRAKES
- APPENDIX E — COMMENTARY ON LOAD TESTING
- APPENDIX F — COMMENTARY ON MAINTENANCE
- APPENDIX G — COMMENTARY ON WIRE ROPE AND SLING INSPECTION, REPLACEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- APPENDIX H — REFERENCES
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
Training Kit, Handout, Certificate, 1 X Lunch, 2 X Coffee Break Souvenir
TRAINING FEE for Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Cranes
Rp. 7.500.000,- / participant / NON residential