The advancement in technology has tremendously increased the efficiency, product quality and production capacity of production plants to meet the market demands and competitions. However, it also has increased the complexity of the equipments as well as the procedures and efforts to operate and maintain the equipments. Unawareness of this development leads to jeopardizing the increased efficiency and production capacity.
Current maintenance management in Indonesia shows that most of maintenance activities are breakdown repair, which is never efficient. Breakdown repairs also result in a loss of production capacity as well as a long downtime. An effective maintenance Planning and Scheduling will reduce the amount of breakdown repairs and shifting it to a higher proportion of preventive maintenance. Maintenance units without a good planning and scheduling will utilize only about 25% of the available time of the technician, while a good planning and scheduling will double this percentage by eliminating and reducing anticipated delays.
This course explains why and how to achieve the doubling of percentage of “wrench time”, the actual time where technicians conducting maintenance activities. The Planning Principles are the core of the improvement. The Basics of Planning describes the methods to develop a work order, identify the scope of the work, the required skills, parts and tools. Scheduling has also Principles and method that must be followed in order to reach the doubling. Furthermore, performance indicators will be discussed to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance Planning and Scheduling. This course is closed with the method to manage the budget, resources and to implement predictive maintenance.
- The key objective of this course is to reduce the downtime of production equipments by improving the effectiveness of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling.
- The second objective which can be gained by attending this course is to increase the “wrench time” of the technician.
- Specific for maintenance planner, this course will describe how to develop an effective work order. It is also important for maintenance engineers, supervisors and maintenance managers to understand the required information to develop an effective work order.
- How to make an effective maintenance schedule, weekly and daily schedule, is also a benefit by attending this course.
- Optimisation of maintenance resources by considering also the impact to the production capacity.
- Able to identify relevant performance indicators for each level and type of considerations.
- Understand the method to manage maintenance budget and resources.
- Understand the theoretical background of predictive maintenance and able to identify the area of applications.
- Maintenance Systems
- Background of Maintenance Planning
- The Principles of Maintenance Planning
- The Basics of Maintenance Planning
- The Principles of Maintenance Scheduling (incl. CPM and linier programming)
- Weekly and Daily Schedule development
- Maintenance Performance Control
- Budget and Resources Management
- Performance Indicators
- Maintenance Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
- Project Engineer
- Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
- Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
- Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant
TRAINING FEE for Planning and Scheduling
Rp 7.000.000,- / participant / Non residential
Minimal 3 orang peserta
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Planning and Scheduling|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|