Jadwal Pelatihan Warehouse and Inventory Management
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Effective Warehouse Management is an attempt to maintain a systematic and well organized infrastructure and an orderly inventory system. It is also concerned with the adequate supply of goods in the warehouse, while minimizing inventory costs at the same time. To make these management processes more effective, some recognized warehouse best practices are incorporated in the seminar, for application by the participants.
- To enable participants to recognize the importance of an organized and effective warehouse storage system.
- To enable participants to know and appreciate the modern trends in warehousing.
- To enable participants to learn the use of inventory management in warehouse management.
- To enable seminar participants to adopt the different warehouse procedures and best practices in warehouse management.
- Logistics managers and personnel
- Warehouse managers and personnel
- Purchasing managers and staff
- Business owners
Warehousing and Warehouse Management System
- Definition of Warehouse and Types of Goods Stored
- Types of Warehouse Storage System
- Modern Trends in Warehousing
- Purpose of Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Design and Layouting
- Inventory Management as Part of Good Warehouse
- Functions of Inventory
- Objectives of Inventory Control
- Inventory Support System
- Control of Inventory System
- Supplies Classification System: ABC System
- Supplies Support System and Control of Service Inventory
Warehouse Procedures and Best Practices
- Warehouse Best Practices
- General Warehouse Procedures
1 X Lunch
2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Warehouse and Inventory Management
Rp. 6.000.000,- / participant / Non residential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Warehouse and Inventory Management|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|