Instructor by : Budi Sutedjo
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
The Administrator/Secretary as Part of the Support Team
- The Importance of Team Work
- Taking Initiative
- Having the Right Attitude
The Modern Administrator Highly Needed Abilities
- Adaptability to a Changing Office Environment
- Maturity and Political Skills
- Seeing through Obstacles and Building on Talents and Strengths
- Clear Writing
- Proof Reading
- Building Bonds with Boss and Colleagues
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Speaking Skills
- Listening Skills
Using the Telephone Properly
- Professional Telephone Behavior
- Rules for Good Listening
- Rules for Good Questioning
- Rules for Good Speaking
Effective Time Planning
- Identifying and Controlling Time Wasters
- Setting Priorities
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Organizing an Efficient To-Do System
Memory Reinforcement Techniques
Remembering By Association Using Acronyms and the Method of Loci
Administrators, assistant administrators and secretaries. And also those with the potential of becoming administrators can benefit from this program.
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta ONLY)
TRAINING FEE for Advanced Administration Skills
Rp.6.500.000, – / peserta / non recidential
*minimal running 5 orang
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Advanced Administration Skills|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|