Jadwal Pelatihan Database Administrator
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Database administrators ensure that business data is accurate, available and secure. The corporate database is the heart of key business systems that drive payroll, manufacturing, sales and more, so database administrators are recognized and rewarded for playing a crucial role in an organization’s success. Beyond database administrators’ high salary potential, DBA roles offer the personal satisfaction of solving business problems and seeing (in real-time) how your hard work benefits the firm.
A typical database administration learning plan begins with an undergraduate degree in computer science, database management, Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field of study. A balance of technical, business and communication skills is critical to a database administrator’s success and upward mobility, so the next step in a DBA’s education is often a graduate degree with an information systems concentration, such as a MBA in Management Information Systems (MIS) or CIS. Database administrators can continue to learn and advance their career by getting certified in one or more database management systems (DBMS); in-demand DBMS include Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 & MySQL. Learn more about DBA education requirements and compare the top-rated database administrator training programs.
- Implement, support and manage the corporate database.
- Design and configure relational database objects.
- Are responsible for data integrity and availability.
- May design, deploy and monitor database servers.
- Design data distribution and data archiving solutions.
- Ensure database security, including backups & disaster recovery.
- Plan and implement application and data provisioning.
- Transfer database information to integrated mobile devices.
- Some database administrators design and develop the corporate database.
- Some DBAs analyze and report on corporate data to help shape business decisions.
- Produce entity relationship & data flow diagrams, database normalization schemata, logical to physical database maps, and data table parameters.
- Database administrators are proficient in one or more of the leading database management systems, such as, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL and Oracle.
Lunch + 2x Coffee Breaks
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Database Administrator
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Database Administrator|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|