Jadwal Pelatihan Effective Auditor Understanding and Applying Emotional Intelligence
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Have you ever encountered a “difficult person” while engaged in an audit? Do you wonder why your communications get through to some people but others seem to have heard a different message? Would you like to increase your ability to remain calm and professional under pressure? Auditors need specific technical skills to be successful in their jobs, but that’s only half the picture. They need to be able to deal with all kinds of people, too. Research indicates approximately one-third of the difference between top and average performance is due to technical skill and cognitive ability. The remaining two-thirds is attributed to emotional competence. In this course, participants will learn to improve their effectiveness with others by enhancing their emotional intelligence.
- Identify the communication style of others and tailor communications to their preferences.
- Ask open-ended questions and improve listening skills to uncover information needed to conduct effective audits.
- Use empathy and emotional intelligence to build engagement within one’s team and with clients.
- Respond appropriately to emotionally charged situations.
1. Emotional Intelligence and the Audit Role
- Describe emotional intelligence as a key ingredient for success for internal auditors
- Articulate the key factors that determine a person’s success in the role
- Identify current strengths and developmental opportunities for emotional intelligence
2. Getting Buy-in
- Identify the five factors that lead to stakeholder commitment
- Recognize the communication style of others
- Use “bridging” to get buy-in to mutually-beneficial goals
3. Interviewing for Information
- Identify three things you can do to set up an environment that encourages people to share information
- Generate open-ended questions to obtain information
- Use effective listening techniques to uncover hidden information
4. Navigating Difficult Situations
- List facts about emotions that influence difficult conversations
- Develop your ability to be aware of your emotions in the moment and manage them
- Describe effective ways to respond to emotional reactions of others
- Plan and conduct a difficult conversation
5. Communicating with Impact
- Name the three characteristics of brain-friendly communication (as well as the communication practices that impede understanding)
- Design and deliver messages that impact others’ behavior in support of a successful audit
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Effective Auditor Understanding and Applying Emotional Intelligence
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Effective Auditor Understanding and Applying Emotional Intelligence|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|