Jadwal Pelatihan Incoterm 2010
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
International Commercial Terms, known as “Incoterms”, are internationally accepted terms defining the responsibilities of exporters and importers in the arrangement of shipments and the transfer of liability involved at various stages of the transaction. Incoterms do not cover ownership or the transfer of title of goods. It is crucial to agree on an Incoterm at the start of a negotiation/quotation of a sale, as it will affect the costs and responsibilities involved in shipping, insurance and tariffs. The new Incoterms 2010 rules were revised by the International Chamber of Commerce and will become effective January 1, 2011. Four terms were eliminated (DAF, DEQ, DES, DDU) and two were added: Delivered at Place (DAP) and Delivered at Terminal (DAT). The modifications affect obligations, risk transfer, and cost sharing for the seller and buyer, resulting in better clarification and application of the eleven (11) Incoterms, and consistent with the way global trade is actually conducted since the last update in 2000. In any sales transaction, it is important for the seller and buyer to agree on the terms of sale and know precisely what is included in the sale price. Exporters should choose the Incoterm that works best for their company, but also be prepared to quote on other terms. Therefore, to improve the knowledge and skill human resources with regards to Incoterm , we are offering the Incoterms 2010 course.
The objectives of this course:
- To make the participants understand the function of Incoterms in trading areas.
- To make the participants able to conduct trading using Incoterms 2010 efficiently and effectively.
- To improve the knowledge and skill regarding Incoterms 2010 and solve the problems that might found during the trading conducted.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
The targets of this course are:
- Manager/Official Logistics Staff (Domestic & International) who is responsible to manage the logistic operation of company.
- Manager/Official Legal Dept/Outside Counsel who are in charge of purchasing.
- Manager/Official of Finance who always deal with Purchasing, Insurance and Claims.
- Salespersons and Sales Support Staff (Domestic & International) who always deal with trading and create of sales contract.
- Freight Forwarders.
- Customs House Brokers.
TRAINING MATERI Training Incoterm 2010AL OUTLINE
1. Pre Test
2. The Overviw of Incoterms
- The development of Incoterms
- The applications of Incoterms
- The changes of Incoterms
3. Incoterm Definitions-Changes
- The 11 Incoterms 2010
- Any Mode or Modes of Transportation Terms
- Sea and Inland Waterway Transport Terms
4. Review & discussion
5. Post Test
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Incoterm 2010
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Incoterm 2010|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|