Home » Online Training – H2S Safety Awareness Level ll
Online Training – H2S Safety Awareness Level ll
November 23, 2022
Jadwal Pelatihan Online Training – H2S Safety Awareness Level ll
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru
The risk of H2S exposure exists in many industries, including, but not limited to oil and gas, pulp and paper, construction, and mining. In workplaces where the possibility of H2S exposure exists, ALL workers should have H2S Awareness training. Workers who are at risk of exposure to H2S and/or workers with rescue responsibilities also require H2S Alive and workplace-specific training.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to :
- Participants understand the types of hazardous gases in the oil and gas drilling process.
- Participants understand the health impacts of H2S gas.
- Participants are able to identify hazardous gases in the workplace.
- Participants are able to establish safe working procedures with H2S gas.
- Participants are able to determine the right PPE in handling H2S gas.
- Participants are able to control the situation in case of exposure to H2S gas.
- Participants are able to perform first aid if there is exposure to H2S gas.
- Participants are able to measure and interpret H2S gas measurement results.
- Participants understand their duties and responsibilities as officers for handling H2S gas hazards.
MATERI Training Online – H2S Safety Awareness Level ll
- Introduction to H2S Characteristics
- H2S Hazards and Risks
- Hazardous Area Identification
- H2S Protection System and Personal Protective Equipment
- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detector
- Control and Prevention of H2S Hazards in the workplace
- Emergency Response
- First aid