Instructor by : Fauzan Asmara
Business Continuity Management (BCM) involves continuation and recovery of business activities and processes in the event of any disruption. It must be managed through scoping, risk evaluation, business continuity strategy, business continuity objectives, planning, development, socialization, training, testing, reviewing and continual development.
ISO 22301 provides an international best practice framework covering the whole BCM lifecycle. It constitutes of identifying strategic and tactical capability of an organization to plan for and respond to incidents and business disruptions in order to continue business operations at an acceptable pre-defined level and minimize the downtime and impact of disruption as well as speed up the recovery time.
Whether an organization haveyet to encounter serious incidents, establishing a BCMS, based on ISO 22301, helps to identify and value key business processes and disruption that could yield from any threats.
- Understand how to protect our business ahead of disruption
- Understand how to recover business critical functions in crisis situations
- Value how to respond to emergency and communicate the crisis
- Understand what action needed to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning our own business continuity management system.
- Protect our organization before, during and after disruptions
- Attain confidence on effectiveness and efficiency of our business continuity management system
- Build employee and customer confidence in achieving ISO 22301 certification
- Improved reputation with certification to an international standard
- Understanding key principles and concepts of business continuity
- Identifying objectives, goals and requirements of ISO 22301
- Defining critical business functions and potential disruptions
- Comprehending emergency response
- Valuing crisis communication and management
- Understanding business continuity management best practice
- Designing, planning and implementing our own business continuity management system
- Creating business continuity polices, objectives and processes
- Socializing, training, exercising and testing BCM
- Understanding how to meet ISO 22301 requirements and preparing for the certification
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Planning, Designing and Implementing Business Continuity Management System with ISO 22301|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|