Jadwal Pelatihan Seven Habits
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Dr. Syafaruddin Alwi
Participants in this program will gain an understanding of how to apply The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People both in their personal lives and in their law enforcement careers. Prior to the program, the participants will be sent the 7 Habits profiles. The profile provides individuals with a good look at their own effectiveness from several viewpoints. This is a powerful tool for personal growth. The seven habits profile reveals where you stand in relationship to living each of the seven habits. This anonymous evaluation is completed by the students, their bosses, their peers/coworkers. During the training program students learn how to interpret the instrument. These law-enforcement professionals will also begin applying the seven habits in their life, to improve their effectiveness at work, at home, and in other key relationships.
1. Be Proactive — Promotes courage to solve problems, accept responsibility, and improve accountability in order to achieve goals.
2. Begin With the End in Mind — Provides common purpose and direction for police personnel and unites the department and community under a shared vision and mission
3. Put First Things First — Emphasizes prioritization and individual action in accomplishing the most important things first.
4. Think Win Win — Enhances conflict resolution and helps individuals seek mutually beneficial solutions, increasing community momentum.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood — Fosters deeper understanding and clearer communication through listening skills, resulting in heightened trust and timely solutions of problems.
6. Synergize — Encourages greater buy in from agency personnel and citizens and takes advantage of diverse perspectives and ideas to discover new options.
7. Sharpen the Saw — Promotes balance and continuous improvement while safeguarding against burnout and ineffectiveness through social, emotional, physical, and intellectual renewal.
2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Seven Habits
Rp 6.500.000,- / participant /non residential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Seven Habits|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|