Home » Basic Diesel Engine
Basic Diesel Engine
June 30, 2015
Jadwal Pelatihan Basic Diesel Engine
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
To update participants’ knowledge of diesel engine operation, combustion, injection systems and diesel fuels. On completion of the course, participants have gained an understanding of:
- The operation of diesel engines, the combustion process, the origin of pollutants and after-treatment devices
- The criteria for the engine-turbocompressor match
- The associated products and their circuits: fuels, lubricants and cooling fluids.
1. Combustion, Operating Parameters and Diesel
- Diesel Engine Operation and Performance
- Operating cycles, in theory and reality. Energy balance and output
- Mechanism and fundamental parameters of combustion: hydrocarbons, air-fuel ratio, flammability limits and autoignition lag. Interaction between the injection system, internal aerodynamics and the fuel characteristics. Combustion chambers, pistons, cylinder head.
- The fundamental differences between spark ignition engines and ignition by compression
- Diesel fuel, heating oil, jet fuel and fuel oil: characteristics, influence on engine operation and exhaust emissions
2. Diesel Engine Pollution Control and Supercharging
- Exhaust Emission Regulations. Pollution Control Systems. Supercharging: Turbocompressor
- Operation and Characteristics, Adaptation to the Engine and Technologies
3. Injection System Technologies
- Description and operation of injection circuits: pumps, lines, injectors. Principles of fuel delivery in common rail and injector pump systems. Incidence on polluant emissions
4. Cooling, Lubrication and Filtration
- Heat balance of the diesel engine. Cooling by liquid: fluids, flow rates, temperatures. Cooling circuit components
- Function and Properties of Lubricants. SAE Viscosity Classification
- Base oils, additives, lubricant formulation
- In-service monitoring of lubricants
- Damage Analysis: Procedure, Criteria, Causes and Remedies
- Filtration of Cooling Liquid, Air, Fuel and Lubricant: Principles, Methods and Technologies.
Engineers and techniciants wishing to broaden their knowledge of developments in diesel engines and their industrial and road transport applications.
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Basic Diesel Engine
Rp7.500.000,-/participant / Non Residential