Jadwal Pelatihan Basic Pump Vibration Testing
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Andi Sularto
To Supply the participants with the new and developed techniques obeyed in the vibration analysis on pumps and to help them to study the pump performance and to reduce the level of vibration.
1. Introduction to pump technology
2. Different types of roto-dynamic pumps and ranges of operation of each
6. Vibration measurement
8. Basic Theory of Reciprocating Pump and Installation
- Type of reciprocating pumps
- Comparison of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps.
- Discharge of a reciprocating pump.
- Slip of the pump.
- Power required driving a reciprocating pump.
- Indicator diagram of a reciprocating pump.
- Variation of pressure in the suction and delivery pipes due to acceleration of the piston.
- Effect of the acceleration of the piston on the indicator diagram.
- Maximum speed of the rotating crank.
- Effect of friction in the suction and delivery pipes, on the indicator diagram.
- Effect of fitting air vessels on the suction and delivery pipes of a reciprocating pump.
- Maximum speed of rotating crank with air vessels.
- Work done against friction with/without and air vessels.
- Flow of water into and from the air vessel, fitted to the delivery pipe of a reciprocating pump.
9. Multiple cylinder pumps.
10. Basic Theory of Fluid Mechanics
- Basic fluid energy process
- Basic fluid dynamic
- Basic flow of incompressible fluid
- Static fluid
- Physical properties of incompressible fluid
11. Combination of pump and installation
12. Basic Theory of Centrifugal Pump and Installation
- Head or energy requirement of the installation
- The principle of energy transfer in centrifugal pump
- Characteristic of pump and its installation (Capacity, Head, and Efficiency)
13. Pump Construction details
14. Critical Symptoms of Pump Operation
16. Centrifugal Pump Sealing
17. Rolling Element Bearings in Centrifugal Pump
18. Selecting Multiphase Pumps
19. Main components and methods of fixing
20. Pump for certain applications
21. Reciprocating pumps construction details
22. Pump for certain applications
23. Lobe pump operation and maintenance
24. Pump performance analysis and expected hydraulic behavior
25. Vibration analysis of pumps
26. Axial vibration
27. Radial vibration
28. Vibration charts and tabulation of data
34. Vibration History records
35. Vibration data sheet
36. Vertical pump application data
Mechanical & electrical engineers and qualified technicians
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick up participant
TRAINING FEE for Basic Pump Vibration Testing
Rp 8.000.000,- / participant / Non residential
Min. 3 Participant siap running
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Basic Pump Vibration Testing|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|