A power supply is a device that supplies electric power to an electrical load. The term is most commonly applied to electric power converters that convert one form of electrical energy to another, though it may also refer to devices that convert another form of energy (mechanical, chemical, solar) to electrical energy. A regulated power supply is one that controls the output voltage or current to a specific value; the controlled value is held nearly constant despite variations in either load current or the voltage supplied by the power supply’s energy source.
- Introduction to Analog and Switching Power Supply.
- Rectifiers ( Half wave and full wave circuits).
- AC to DC convertors; 1-Phase and 3-phase.
- Ripple and its reduction.
- Voltage regulators and Zener regulators.
- IC regulators (Concept of fixed voltage, IC regulators and variable voltage regulator ).
- AC regulators. Thyristor controlled.
- Inverters: Single-phase and 3-phase.
- Pulse width modulation.
- Current limiting and protection circuits.
- Switched mode power supplies.
- Efficiency Calculation and basic switching power supply.
- Voltage feedback regulation.
- Current loop limit regulation.
- Power Semiconductor devices, Thyristor, Power transistor, MOSFETs, Characteristics and operation.
- DC to DC Switched mode Converters
- Review of Buck Converter and Boost Converter.
- Maintenance Analog and Switching Power Supply.
- Troubleshoot of Analog and Switching Power Supply.
Presentation, Simulation, Animation, Video, Software Support, Discuss, Study case
Training Kit, Handout, Certificate, 1 X Lunch, 2 X Coffee Break, Souvenir
TRAINING FEE for Dasar dan Perbaikan Power Supply Analog dan Switching
Rp. 7.000.000,- / participant / NON residential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Dasar dan Perbaikan Power Supply Analog dan Switching|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|