The impacts of accidents are harm to people, damage to property, loss to process, loss to profit and damage to environment. To prevent a recurrence of the accident, the professional and effective investigation should be conducted. To benefit from a loss producing event, a thorough and timely investigation of the accident is needed. The investigation will provide knowledge of what is really going on in the work place.
Some types of accident investigation is a part of almost every safety program. Even when the purpose of the program is properly defined, investigation is often poorly done.
This course aims to give participants valuable tools such as accident causes, analysis techniques, time proven accident investigation, etc. The real reasons for what have happened are seldom determined and solutions are ineffective. After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Conduct proper evaluation of the accident risks.
- Perform professional and effective accident/incident investigations
- Develop adequate controls to minimize or eliminate the problems which will appear repeatedly with different symptoms.
- Define trends of the accidents.
- Government Safety Regulations of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Investigation Pre-Planning, Team Selection and Investigation Tools.
- Supporting data collections ( i.e. photography, sketching and mapping).
- Interview Techniques.
- Analysis of damaged parts and accident reconstruction.
- Using of SCAT Chart.
- Human Factors in Accident Investigation.
- Performing Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Individual and Group Exercises / Discussions / Presentations.
- Safety Films / VCD Shows
- Pre-Course Assessment, Post-Course Assessment, Course Evaluation.
The course is designed for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents / incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation Team or Managers responsible for investigations.
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participat
TRAINING FEE for Incident and Accident Investigation
Rp 6.500.000,- / Participant / Non Residential
(Quota Minimal 3 participant)
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Incident and Accident Investigation|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|