Maintenance Planning and Scheduling of work orders is the hub of a well-functioning maintenance organization. In order for maintenance planning and scheduling to work, many other systems need to work well. Most importantly equipment inspections through preventive maintenance, technical database such as bill of materials, work order history, and standard job plans. Maintenance spare part stores have to function well. Maintenance Planning and Scheduling is critical for every successful individual and company.
The focus are directed to concepts of Maintenance Management, establishing a healthy Maintenance program and Maintenance Planning and Scheduling procedures. Computer applications on maintenance planning and scheduling will be addressed too. Emphasis on various aspects of analytical techniques which have proved valuable in maintenance planning and scheduling. Most maintenance departments do not plan to fail, they simply fail to plan and therefore do indeed fail. The major reason behind failure to plan is that putting out today’s fires is given priority over planning for tomorrow – thereby insuring that future equipment failures will require reactive response. Preventive/Predictive Maintenance (PPM) is not conceived to put equipment in proper condition, but to maintain it in that condition from the time of acquisition or restoration. Proactive maintenance requires a cultural transition from a reactive to a proactive environment.
- Leading their organization and management into predictive, and productive management.
- Identify planning best practices and key elements for taking action on them.
- Improve the use of information and communication tools.
- Create and preserve lead time in work management and use it for planning and scheduling resources.
- Have improved their ability to influence people.
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information management.
- Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies.
1. Machine Failure
- Why Machine Failure?
- Types of Failure Causes
- Effect of Failure on the Plant
- Failure Cascading
- Failure Modes
- Chronic vs Sporadic Failure
2. Maintenance Hierarchy
- Specific Maintenance Definition
- Maintenance Goals
- Reactive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Principles of Maintenance Management
3. Maintenance Successful Performance Strategies
- Working Environment
- Operations Support
- Maintenance Personnel Attributes
- Maintenance Programs
- Information and Knowledge
- Effective Planning & Scheduling
- The Role & Duties of Planner & Scheduler
- Management information System
4. Maintenance Planning
- Why we have a Maintenance Plan?
- Maintenance Process
- Expected Outcomes
- Maintenance Budget
- Levels of Planning
- Effective Planned Maintenance
- How to implement a good Maintenance Plan (Manpower, Spare Parts, Tools)
- Plan Evaluation & Feedback
5. Scheduling Techniques
- Scheduling Techniques
- Scheduling Procedures
- Daily Scheduling (Stick to your Schedule)
- Weekly Scheduling
- Establishing Priority
- “Look Ahead” Scheduling
- Maintenance Scheduling Check List
6. Maintenance Workload
- Maintenance Workload
- Backlog Management
- Backlog Analysis & Feedback
7. Work Orders
- Work Identification
- Work Prioritization
- Work Execution
- 10 Rules for Improvement of Work Process
8. Role in Cost Reduction
- Cost Reduction Job
- Control Absenteeism during Plan
- Controlling and Analyze Working Overtime
- Importance of Maintenance Work Quality
- Cutting the Cost of Maintenance
- Importance and Criticality of Housekeeping
9. Improving Productivity
- Elements of Labor Control
- The Productivity Picture
- Causes of Poor Productivity
10. O&M Management Assessment
- Developing the Structure
- Measuring the O&M Program
- Program Implementation
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Maintenance Planning and Work Control
(Quota Minimal 3 participant)
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Maintenance Planning and Work Control|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|