Jadwal Pelatihan Root Cause Failure Analysis and Pareto Analysis
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
RCFA training, Root Cause Failure Analysis training provides the concepts needed to effectively perform industrial troubleshooting investigations. RCFA Training covers the methodology to perform Root Cause Failure Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), ARCA (Apollo Root Cause Analysis™), and other hot topics currently in maintenance engineering.
RCFA Training also includes detailed design and troubleshooting guidelines, investigating techniques for system failures, which are needed to perform problems found in most production facilities. Root cause failure analysis helps you to identify what, how and why something happened, thus preventing recurrence. Root causes can be controlled by management and allow for generation of recommendations.
Learn the techniques and methods on why an event occurred and the keys to developing effective recommendations, data collection, charting, root cause identification and recommendation generation and implementation.
Pareto analysis is a formal technique useful where many possible courses of action are competing for attention. Pareto analysis is a creative way of looking at causes of problems because it helps stimulate thinking and organize thoughts.
- Identify common manufacturing errors and deviations
- Identify the origin of a problem, determine what happened, why it happened and figure out what to do to reduce the likelihood that it will happen again
- Compare common root cause analysis tools and methods such as events and casual factor charting, change analysis, barrier analysis, tree diagrams, why-why chart, Apollo Root Cause Analysis, petroanalysis, storytelling method, fault tree analysis, failure modes and effect analysis and realitycharting
- Use Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) techniques
- Gain insight on basic types of causes: physical, human and organizational causes
- Describe how to prioritize failure events to analyze, preserve failure data, and order a failure analysis
- Describe systems failure analysis methods and techniques
- Develop and implement effective and efficient root cause failure analysis programs
- Assess how to make RCFA a structured, team based, analytical approach
- Understand fundamental problem solving processes
- Examine the basic concept of problem solving, and how to facilitate an effective investigation
- Gain fundamental problem solving processes and techniques for effective investigation
- Gain working knowledge of the Apollo Root Cause Analysis method
- Gain real world skills on effective methods for critical thinking, creative solutions and corrective actions
- Assess the personal strength you need to perform incident investigation, charting and reporting
- Use data collection, cause charting, root cause identification and recommendation generation and implementation
- What is Root cause analysis (RCA)?
- Introduction to Fault Tree Analysis
- Introduction to Root Cause Failure Analysis
- People, Processes and Organizations
- Process for Finding Root Failure Cause
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) Process
- Corrective Action
- Conducting a Cost-Effective Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Strategies and Solutions for Root Cause Analysis
- Data Analyzing Workshop
- Root Cause Failure Analysis Hands-on Workshop
- Applying Apollo Root Cause Analysis™ Method
- Case Study: Equipment Design Evaluation
- Case Study: Electrical Troubleshooting
- Definition Pareto Analysis
- History of Pareto Analysis
- How to do a Pareto Analysis : Identify & List Problems, Identify the root cause of each problem, score problem, group problem together by root cause, add up the score for each group, take action.
Technician, Production supervisors, production lead personnel, quality engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, contract administrators, procurement personnel, procurement specialists, project managers, project engineers, design engineers, MRB engineers and program managers should attend this training.
1 x Lunch
2 X Coffee Break
TRAINING FEE for Root Cause Failure Analysis and Pareto Analysis
Rp 7.500.000,- / participant / Nonresidential
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Root Cause Failure Analysis and Pareto Analysis|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|